Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have a good cheap reference for corrugated metal for new building?

fastline ยท 2013-09-26 15:09

The biggest expense in my new building will be the metal. I may look to order and ship in materials. Wondering if anyone has a reference or maybe a direct manufacturer for material? What I am looking for is 26ga, reverse PBR panel, Kynar or comparable long life finish.

Replies5
  1. #1td25c2013-09-26 20:34

    Few local supplyers in my area www.dcmetal.com www.graberpost.com I'm sure with proper arrangements either company would ship it anywhere in the US.

  2. #2redneckchevy92013-09-26 23:03

    Try Badger Corrugating out of Lacrosse, WI. They come to use at least twice a week & maybe they might have something that you are interested in. Not sure if they direct ship, but I gotta think they would work with your local lumberyard & figure something out if they do have something you are interesting in.

  3. #3FSERVICE2013-09-26 23:16

    I don't know where you are in the Midwest BUT find your local amish.. they have a place bout a 1 1/2 hrs from me & now they have a new shop set up less than 10 mins from my house & have cut the local lumber yard prices A LOT!!!! very good quality metal in a lot of colors & gauges. yes Graber is the 1 a hour & 1/2away but worth the drive to save $$$$

  4. #4td25c2013-09-27 22:13

    Agree FSERVICE. Graber post is a great place to work with. I had a metal roof put on the house last year .Our home is an old two story farm house with 12- 12 pitch roof & dormors. Had a few local roofers look at it and they dident want to deal with the steep roof & angles of the home so I call my Amish buddy who I have set trusses for in the past with the crane & realy like his work. He said no problem and he contracts with Graber Post now so thats who we went with and am very happy with the job.

  5. #5Greg2013-09-29 20:21

    How much and what color o you want? Do pre engineered buildings here and have an excellent supplier who forms it a few miles from me. I can't find anyone to beat his prices.