Hey, guys, Might any of you have an IH 175B spec sheet lying around that you'd be willing to scan and send to me? Or do you know of a place online where it can be downloaded? I'm trying to help out a customer of mine, and my literature "archive" was pillaged when we moved ito a new facility a few years ago. All the good stuff is gone... Any help would be very much appreciated. thanks, Tony
I will try to see if i have one! could be that i have one, but in the worst case it's in Finnish... Maybe JiminOz has i would be surprized if he wouldnt have! at least someone at redpower site has!
175b Here's the main specs. Het Sparfo,how is the D41 going? Jim
ive got one a friend from new york gave me. any info in particular your looking for?
As i said, I would have been surprized if Jim wouldn't have the spec's I had only for the L150 and smaller, to make matters worse they were in Finnish but it would have been quite easy to figure out the number, at least with my help! I found a interesting spec sheet, it was for the TD30 with Drott loader! equiped with ripper the beast was a massive 40 tons!! ok, komatsu of topic: quite sone i have done the project i bought the D41S for! it runs and performs, but not as it should do. The funny thing is that it has gained transmission pull?? usually things go worse when used, but this has gone better with time?? now i can use second gear forward with load and 2gr reverse without load, without load it will even pull 3 gear forward. but the engine sometimes stalls before the tracks, but without black smoke... so i have a feeling that the regulator in the injector pump is not working correctly. I luckyly found a shop manual for it on ebay, so i'm waiting to get it at this point! maybe i will pull out the engine/converter this winter and make a overhaul for it! maybe you have some spare parts Jim?
td30 drott skid shovel can you post any pics of the td30 loader? i allways thought the td20 was the largest drott loader made,,,before the 250 loader was introduced...id love to see some pics. brian
175b Hey Sparffo, Good to see the machine is at least going...a pump tune up might turn it into a "killdozer"! I have no parts,but aftermarket should be easily got.I think I have a smaller komatsu pump & some S6D engine parts. I saw some TD30 stuff on ePay yesterday...seems to be a lot of brochures for sale .
Brian!!! I am the "friend from New York" that gave you the spec!!! Ha ha! Can you drive it back down here right away? Just kidding... Any possibility of faxing me a copy? (I'm talking just the specs: dimensions, engine info, weights, etc?) Email me at : [email protected] and I will give you a fax number, if you can do it. Jeez...I never in a million years thought I would NOT have a copy of an old IH spec...figures, this is the one spec I am missing and I have a customer asking for info. Have a good one, Tony
I have a 175 b i/h track loader...I am looking for replacement radiator hoses can anybody help me out...website...seller/parts....etc