Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone Have dealings with Tony Fernadez in the 60’s and or 70’s

STAFFORD ยท 2011-05-04 00:04

Any of you guys have any dealings with Tony Fernandez in wa or ore back in the 60's or 70's? Or anyone get screwed by him?

Replies2
  1. #1akroadrunner2011-05-04 11:04

    That is a name I never thought I would see here. My Grand Father kept every newspaper article about Tony and his dealings with the law and courts. I think my Dad and his brothers went to school with him, although maybe not the same class. I'm sure those articles are in my cousins files today. I won't say any more, but if I did, it wouldn't be good.

  2. #2STAFFORD2011-05-04 11:29

    Interesting-thought about this alot- He murdered my grandmother in the 70's, our family got him on trial-life sentence in prison, and he died in prison. This all of course was before my time. I have debated posting this, but wonder what stories and interactions might surface from this. If you have something please post it, or PM it to me please. I know that he was in timber, screwed alot of people out of their land and timber- as well as other things. He was a real conartist according to the stories my parents tell. He is gone- but I am very curious of other interactions he might have had. Thanks akroadrunner-