Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need 056 Stihl Parts

akroadrunner ยท 2011-05-02 11:39

I have an 056 here that belongs to a friend. His son ran straight gas through it. The son died in a car wreck 3 years ago, and Dad just can't get around to fixing the saw. I know he would like to have it running, so I'm just checking to see if anyone has a cylinder/piston kit for an 056 sitting on the shelf collecting dust. It's not a super or magnum. Just a regular 056.

Replies3
  1. #1trakloader2011-05-02 12:01

    Not many of them small saws around here, but I'll ask the old saw guy. He may have one.

  2. #2Kgmz2011-05-05 11:52

    There are a couple of guys/dealers on Ebay that has a lot of NOS (new old stock) parts for Stihl's. I bought some parts from the a couple of years ago. And if I remember right one of them was in Everett, WA. So do a search on Ebay.

  3. #3HeyUvaVT2011-05-05 12:06

    im a stihl dealer in VA...just checked and we cant even get kits any more..if i could find one id give it to you for cost plus shipping...sorry i couldnt help!