I just bought a euro adapter to install on my 580C, but it need pin brackets for my loader welded on. Does anyone have a global/euro setup on a loader that can give me some info about position of the system? I'm trying to figure out angle of adapter when loader is set to level bucket and height of adapter when bucket is level and on the ground. I want to make sure and get the position right on the loader. That way, when I get another attachment, it will be positioned right.
I found this online that shows 10 degrees. I also found a reference to ISO 23206 standard that calls for 25degree backsheet angle. This is getting confusing. My goals are: To keep bucket as close to the original position as possible, so that I don't change lift capacity or bucket angles. Keep the "bucket level" indicator correct. Be able to use pre-made attachments without the angle being off. Looks like buckets should be 25 degrees, but pallet forks seem to be 0-10 degrees. So the level indicator won't work for both. Maybe I can fab up a secondary indicator for forks.
Anybody with a euro/ global bucket that can tell me angle of attachment point?