I’ve talked(online) to some people at big dealers and they think its coming. Kubota usually releases new equipment next month. The svl-2 really is dated cab wise. I think kubota did a great job with the new cab on the -5 mini x’s. Its really the only reason i upgraded to u48-5.
Yeah, it's called a tl11r3
I like tak’s a lot. I dont like the cab layout of their track loaders.
I like the controls on the Kubota better than any I've run. Haven't run a newer Cat. Electric over is just to jerky in my opinion.
Have you ever ran a Bobcat? Every bit as smooth as a Kubota without the pesky emissions problems.
I had a couple 2007 s220's with pilot controls, hated them. Ran a new Tak and really didn't like the controls, better than the bobcat still have that delay I don't like. I've heard nothing good about the new Bobcats from a few people. Been around a few new Kubotas and none of them have had emission problems. The 95 I had did have a def injector go bad under warrenty but the dealer is real good.
We've had 2 T770s and on the third and they've all been pretty good, except for that drive seal this spring. I've ran the older ones and agree they aren't quite right. They do have settings, and we set ours to 3 and never change it.
This dude just posted some pics of the -3 model