Recently I saw a stacker in a port, it is very huge, or we can say it is a huge forklift that are used to stacking containers. It seems that there are 2 kinds of stackers, one for empty containers, the other for full containers. Have you met one? Any understanding of it?
That's a mast type side pick stacker. It looks like it will stack over five high. They don't use them as much anymore in the states but you still see a few around. They are pretty unstable when trying to stack cans five high. Now days we are seeing mostly telescoping boom top pick units. The empty container stackers are a lot lighter machine and cheaper as well. The full container units are real heavy and can lift incredible amount of weight close in.
Yes I work on container handlers there are a couple different applications one is a top pick like the picture that remove overseas containers from rail cars or ship yards onto or off of traliers. they do go as high as 5 high or there are reach stackers they can reach over 2-3 tracks and pick up containers they also can stack as high as 5. I travel from De to Me at railyards and ports
been around both. Driven both.
Discount all Parts and Service Manual of Forklift Manuafacturers Hi everybody. For supportting everybody, who is searching to buy Parts Manual and Service Manual (or diagnostic software) for forklift trucks, telehander, handtracker,...attachment..(of manufacturers: Linde, Jungheinrich, Komatsu, toyota, still, clark, Nichiyu, crown, Raymond, Mitsubishi, Nissan....).On day, i'll discount to 15% for all EPC (Parts and Service Manual and diagnostic software..for above Manufacturers).. I'm sure it is lower price than EPC's sales sites. If you're really need it, please contact me through my email: [email protected] . Thank for your care. Best thing for all.
Just finished resealing left and right drive hubs on a Taylor tetcp1100 with clark axle, A tetcp 1100 is a top pick container handler, as soon as I can post picks I will
yes john c. i am agree with you that's look,like side pick stacker.this is used for high buildings...