I have watched lots of foreign brands excavators, such as hyundai, komatsu, cat. What about we talk something about the made-in-china ones? I hope you all be impartial, no attack or abuse on China products.
are there UTube links to vids of Chinese equipment working?Something for all the experts on here to look at
lonkinggroup This is a heck of a place to come asking a question like that if you don't want to hear attacks on the quality of china products from us guys here in the US. None of us have had much positive experience with chines made items of any kind.
Sounds like a Chinese state-controlled industry spokesperson. Ask a question and give some metrics for the answer. Translation: Tell us only what we want to hear. Still, they got a good website...
constructive criticism is invaluable to anyone who wants to enter a new market. The Chinese car industry has realised that what is acceptable in China is not in the West. If the Chinese Construction Plant Industry want to be taken seriously and compete with long established Western manufacturers they will have to at least equal machine performance, reliability and spares availability.
I am Chinese, i am feel unhappy, for guys say there is no positive feedback at things made in China. People in the western want the nice staff, but price is so low. It is impossilbe, you pay what you get.
Vivian, I don't have a problem paying for quality. All you have to do is look at the equipment and things in my shop which I have purchased. I pass by the products from china every time because they don't meet my standards for quality and performance. I have been to china numerous times over the years installing equipment in steel mills and foundries. Seems as though in china you don't get the thing about quality. Here in the west most manufacturing companies demand meeting meeting 9001 quality standards. It is obvious that you have never heard of it in china.
I see a lot of Chinese products every day (none of it heavy equipment) and it seems to be a lot better than it was a few years ago. It's still got a fair amount of room for improvement, but Chinese products are getting better- just like Korean cars. Just my 2C.
Thanks for your comments. As we know it is a long time for us to do thing better, that is what we are doing. Business is slow now, too many purchasers care the price only. And we do not have strong system about the quality let some bad guys get a chance to do staff not good. I am shame for that. But please don't pulling the wool over your eyes.
yes i do operate a chinese made excavator. and it operates well, but i have a problem getting some electronic parts for it; e.g. the machine controller. Any suggestions of a supplier. wayne
The company manufactures to the standard the customer demands. You can get any 900? standard in any country around the world. Whether it's Walmart, Penske, or Ford that have items manufactured wherever, they set the standard that it's manufactured too, and will reject it if it doesn't meet the standard. China has some modern manufacturing facilities that are the equal to the rest of the modern world. They are also a country in transition from state owned to privately owned companies. There maybe complaints against Chinese product like parts availability, maybe a little copyright infringement. Like any industry, they need infrastructure, and they need to listen to their customers to be successful. From my experience industry in china responds very quickly to customer input. I, like most guys here don't want to beta test an expensive piece of equipment, but if the company has the resources to hang around I might buy. Tom
Hi, Wayne, any more details, something like the machine brand, model, and part no. , that will be helpful to find the right thing for u. i am not sure, but i'd like to have a try.
me too