Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone here running Timberpro gear?

Hallback · 2021-11-04 20:28

How do you like it?

Replies20
  1. #1hoechucker2021-11-04 23:09

    We don't have any in our area that I can think of off hand but I saw a quick video of a timberpro shovel. I'd like to see more of it

  2. #2JPV2021-11-05 00:45

    Debraie had a big Timberpro buncher he tethered I think, I never really heard what they thought of it, not sure if he still has it even. It's the only one I have ever seen anywhere.

  3. #3Hallback2021-11-05 08:02
  4. #4JPV2021-11-05 12:09

    Is that yours? What a beast.

  5. #5Hallback2021-11-05 12:23

    Yessir. 106k ready to cut. 30.5' reach, 27" head.

  6. #6JPV2021-11-05 12:25

    Where are those built?

  7. #7Hallback2021-11-05 13:34

    Wisconsin

  8. #8Hallback2021-11-05 13:34

    Designed for Westcoast use

  9. #9Plebeian2021-11-06 00:48

    Is this real or a photo-shop? Tracked Timberpro loader TN785 (2021) https://www.madeinwis.com/contest/?...RwT4q1n9-kxGE4Dp7hEuKIvpnmCAysIxZMoXmZl9_6Zk8

  10. #10Hallback2021-11-06 08:08

    No, it's real. They have some modifications to do from that one but it should be released by june.

  11. #11hoechucker2021-11-06 11:19

    There is a video of it on YouTube but I can't remember where to find it

  12. #12Mike L2021-11-06 20:57

    I’ve got a customer who has 2 timberpro bunchers. An older TL725 b which is a miserable s.o.b to work on and a newer TL735 which I don’t have to touch much yet but is way better designed.

  13. #13Hallback2021-11-06 21:19

    They have good components (QSL9,Rexroth,lohman,ect) so we'll see!

  14. #14Mike L2021-11-08 17:57

    Is that the biggest timberpro they make?

  15. #15Hallback2021-11-08 18:28

    It is

  16. #16Hallback2021-11-12 18:36
  17. #17Mike L2021-11-12 19:28

    That’s a huge bitch!

  18. #18Hallback2021-11-12 20:39

    107k & some change

  19. #19Mike L2021-11-15 19:24

    So how is it?

  20. #20Hallback2021-11-15 20:07

    Stable, powerful, smooth, unmatched visibility, excellent seat and very good climber. Def tank sucks to fill, needs tuned as it FEELS slow (really isn't according to spectators) and needs a vent window above left shoulder as cab fogs easily.