Need a new keyswitch for my tak tl140. Any online sources for industrial machinery keyswitches?
Do you have the OEM parts book ? Here is copy and paste from the Takeuchi parts book. ---->1700100052 SWITCH, starter https://www.ebay.com/p/1301761671
Its only $60 via my Komatsu dealer. There online portal works pretty well, so, they are an internet dealer too. Andersonequip.com
My first choice would be to try to get one of the OEM switches Tinkerer or heymccall suggest. That would make future work easier I'm thinking. But if that is not an option you could look at the company: https://www.littelfuse.com/products/switches/ignition-switches.aspx Their products have been good for me in many applications over the years.
Holy smokes, ebay link too!? Thanks guys
Switch ordered. Now, are there any tricks to keep crap out of the switch? Mine's pretty much full of dirt and crap is why I need a new one. The TL140's a good machine but the keyswitch should be upside down.
Have someone create something like https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4298515 and have it 3d printed.
That's a great idea... I can probably cobble something up