Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone know this road roller?

Nosoup4u ยท 2016-01-13 12:06

Can anyone tell me who built this road roller? The power until is a John Deere B, but what about the rest of it? A plate on the front is partially missing but does say Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2016-01-13 12:49

    Any chance of a good close up of the plate on the front? Might have some hints as to who it's from, Does it run?

  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-01-13 14:14

    Don't know how built it but I know who would love to have it in his collection. Nebraska is not that far from Minnesota.

  3. #3Nosoup4u2016-01-13 15:02

    It's not mine so I think I'd get in trouble if I sold it. I doubt it runs right now, looks like the exhaust pipe and perhaps the mag are missing. The plaque on the front is half gone but does say WEH Milwaukee USA

  4. #4oldtanker2016-01-13 18:02

    If it's a JD B power unit getting parts for it should be easy. Rick

  5. #5Shimmy12016-01-13 21:01

    I'll bet you'd have Popeye arms after a month running it.

  6. #6Nosoup4u2016-01-14 09:57

    Yes, I know I wrote that part in my original post. I'd like to know who made the rest of it.

  7. #7icestationzebra2016-01-20 00:40

    Waterous Engine Works Co. Ltd. made rollers but were based out of Ontario.