Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

One Man’s Collection

Truck Shop ยท 2016-01-25 20:15

This auction took place in the spring of 2013. Because I had owned 24 motorcycles through the years I was asked by the man hired to set it up and get things running, to start and make sure all of the Indian motorcycles ran. The collection was mainly crawlers and old tractors, The old 1897 Goldengate pump engine of which there are only two known to exist, I have seen run. This is quite a list and some Youtube video. I am not in any video by the way. http://www.acmoc.org/bb/showthread.php?18476-Ted-Small-Auction-June-22-Lowden-WA Truck Shop

Replies2
  1. #1old-iron-habit2016-01-25 21:54

    That was quite an auction. If I remember right the yellow Indian sold in the $43,000 ballpark. Nice stuff on that one but out of my spending range.

  2. #2Truck Shop2016-01-25 22:03

    Your right on the 46 with side car. The 41 Henderson inline 4 Indian sold for 50K, well under what it was worth. It still had the black porcelain exhaust header. Rare most got broken and changed to steel. It only had 19K miles on it if I remember right. Truck Shop