Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anyone know were to get isuzu engine parts?

jbanderson ยท 2010-05-31 21:20

I think i need a head gasket for my 3 cylinder isuzu. I cant find anywere online that carys engine parts. Any help would be great. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1stock2010-06-01 14:21

    Try a hitachi dealer, a lot of mini diggers and gen sets use isuzu power units so post a model number or serial number and see if that helps..

  2. #2willie592010-06-01 19:22

    Yep, Hitachi/Deere dealer might be able to fix you up. If not, you might try Continental Engines in S Carolina. http://www.continentalengines.com/ce_manufacturers/ce_manu_isuzu.htm

  3. #3jbanderson2010-06-02 06:03

    I dont have any parts numbers, I dont know any serial numbers. And I havent been able to find ANY information on my machine, it practicaly doesnt even exsist. Its a sumitomo S85ux with isuzu 3 cylinder. I guess im gonna have to tear the whole body off to get a number off the engine... I hope there is one!

  4. #4sandy2010-06-02 08:00

    also try ISEKI tractors some of there small ones used 3cyl Isuzu