I'm looking to buy direct since the Rc-100 bucket drifts because I have scored cylinders but I don"t want to pay the $700 the dealer is after. Anyone know?:beatsme
Try Bailey's in Knoxville, Tn I get the parts from them to repair mine. They also make the to specs. dennis
I will, Thank you for the reply.
They can't help me. Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer stamp or mark on these cylinders somewhere?
They may make their own, my local hydraulic shop can build cylinders from scratch, so ASV might well do the same for many reasons.
How do you know you have scored cylinders ? Have you had them apart ? If you are meaning scored rods , this wont cause your problem unless they are leaking oil externally . Your problem could be in the control valve . Terex now owns ASV .
Yes I have had them apart becuase I thought they would need a seal kit. The cylinder walls are scored to the point where a seal kit would be a throwing good money after bad. (Just like the Bail out.)
You might check out Parker or Northern Hyd. for the cylinders - also look at what caused the scoring.
I have had cylinders re-chromed when they are damaged. Many times it is cheaper than buying new. Especially if your talking about 700 for a new one. US Chrome is who I use.
Cat parts might work.
The reason I mention Cat; they invested in ASV. I recently purchased used a SR 80 with 153 hrs on it. I had it serviced locally; not an ASV dealer. They ordered the filters from the local ASV dealer. When I got it back and started using it, the oil filter was leaking. They took it back to their shop and replaced the ASV oil filter with one from Cat. Anyone else here have an ASV SR 80?
Take it to a local machine shop and have them build a new shaft. I have had this done 4 or 5 times and it cost 150. I have a 4810 that loves to bend shafts.