Just curious, was a machine similar to my old Allis for sale CHEAP where it would not move out from where had been parked. Idiot left it low after foundation hole cut where additional sites built land-locking it. Was going to take a winch equipped machine to drag it up a steep slope or at least assist it in moving out.
Closest guy I know is in Ault which is about a 3 hour drive one way. He would for sure be able to give you a good idea of what it's like.
Thanks J, if you speak with him anytime soon. Don't need to know or have to know as I am not buying but if he is up old US 34 around Grand Lake it was on the North side of the highway off road 477 and between roads 477/475. If he has contacts up there maybe they would have heard of the machine. Old 7g Allis loader.
I'll see what he's up to. Never know with him!