I was looking at tires, and seen 20 ply primex tires, were way less than the firestones I dont know anyhting bout primex and was wanting any opinions
Good tires, I've had 2 new ones on the front of my C4 for a couple of years and bought 2 for the back recently. Local logger has a pair on his JD 440 A for several years, and is quite happy with them., so is the tire guy. I don't put any more air in them than necessary, just enough in the front so I can't see them flex (18psi) and about the same in the back. Put tubes in all 4. Phil
I am glad to see a reply for this thread. I just dont want to part with the big money for the firestones. About two weeks ago a local guy poked a stick through a 6 month old firestone tire, so are they not as good as they used to be? I been hoping to see some feedback on these tires. thanks
They're very popular around here, most of the loggers I work with are using them.