Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone Selling a Caterpillar D4E?

Trent E. ยท 2021-09-07 02:45

Hello all! I've been researching dozers for our farm in New Mexico and I've settled in a Caterpillar D4E with a 6-way blade. There seems to be a small problem... I can't find one for sale. Is anyone in the market to get rid of theirs? Thanks, Trent

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-09-07 08:56

    Welcome to HEF, Trent ! If you don't find one have you considered a D5 with a six way blade on it ?

  2. #2Trent E.2021-09-07 09:48

    I'd definitely consider it! What year is it?

  3. #3Trent E.2021-09-07 10:53

    I'd definitely consider it, what year is it?

  4. #4Tinkerer2021-09-07 11:38

    Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you. I don't have one. I should have said the D5's with a 6 way blade will be much easier to find than a D4. They will get a lot more done in a day too.

  5. #5Trent E.2021-09-07 20:40

    No problem, thanks for the advice!