Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone try

Cat ยท 2007-11-10 18:46

HI anyone try the grease from tractor supply? I got some today its called Moly-lithium grease. $1.91 a tube. And I got some shell rotella lithum complex two. I think that is the name? What one do you think is better. I need something real sticky and something for extreme pressure. The rotella says for extreme pressure,but can't find the specs on it.

Replies3
  1. #1surfer-joe2007-11-10 22:30

    Google "Shell Oil Company" to get to their web site. Then look for product specifications. If you have the name of the grease you could Google that also. Anyway, the specs will tell you everything you want to know and then some. The two products you have are both probably "extreme pressure" lubes, but I'd lean towards the one with the Moly.

  2. #2IH PULR2007-11-10 23:10

    Try Lucas red and tacky been real good for us

  3. #3Cat2007-11-11 14:13

    Can't get the specs sheet to work. I'll have to keep trying