Im having a hard time finding a good picture of what a complete dash looks like and what all switches are in it. My gauge cluster is missing, and are the switches. I'd like to rebuild it at some point so Im needing a reference. Also trying to figure out what the lever between the brake pedal and throttle peddle is. Its just to the right of the shifter. I didnt even know it was there because its broken off at the base and had fallen down through the floor. Searching online it seems not all machines have it. Its not the ebrake lever (which is also missing). I can get a picture of it later if needed.
The lever should be a diff lock.
Ahh. that makes sense. I have a picture of the lever now, just need to upload it. I even looked in my service manual, but it didnt show a picture for me to confirm. Now I just need to figure out how its broken and reconnect it.
Go to the Case web site and look at the online parts manual it has pretty good detail of where you diff lock parts are supposed to be.
I am going to make a dash from scratch. My fiberglass is pretty bad shape. I already have some new marine gauges square type that look quite good. Just will have to make a mold to mold the dash from.
here is my dash i made for my C......
Problem is my console fiberglass is busted and in poor shape. I am thinking about making a mold for fiberglass and molding one. I would have to modify the stock one a bit. I have some Faria marine square gauges already including a new tach i have to install.