Common for diesel trucks but what about excavators and compact track loaders They have fluids to clean injectors and some be better mileage or performance What yall think?
Snake oil......... YMMV As per what was cast into all the old Cat screw-on fuel tank caps - "Buy clean fuel. Keep it clean." That's all you need to know. Do the correct fuel system maintenance at the correct intervals and you won't need additives.
Didn't think to mention it before. You DO have an Operation & Maintenance Manual for the machine I hope.?
My dog ate it
Did he eat your homework as well.? You can get a replacement from HERE .
I'd like to get a few of those. We don't have an issue with dirty fuel, I just like it. We filter our fuel out of the bulk tank at the shop into slip tanks, then filtered again out of the slip tank before going into the machine. Then filtered at the machine. Belt+suspenders=cheap insurance