Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Are there access panels in the floor of my JCB 214?

MGnoob · 2025-07-26 06:20

Are there access panels in the floor of my JCB 214? I am going to look later today just didn’t wanna pull out the floor mat if you guys know. I’m seeking access to the top of my transmission. I know I should have a manual and it’s a lazy question. I just don’t like making more work for myself for no reason.

Replies1
  1. #1MGnoob2025-07-27 21:49

    SO it doesn’t look like there any bolts holding the floor in or access panels. I did finally find a download a decent manual. There isn’t much going on on top of the transmission. I’m assuming it’s leaking from the pressure sensor bases on where it drips/leaks into my eyes and mouth while looking for it.. My question whether the sensor is bad anyway. I’m hoping it’s “W”. If it’s not it’s more than likely “V“ i’ll have to read about the torque converter pressure release. I’m not exactly sure if I am more serious problem or they just go bad. But anyway, thanks for reading this if you do. Maybe it’s helpful to somebody..