Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

asphalt infrared heaters

rockman ยท 2012-08-19 06:32

Hi , Has anyone used a asphalt infrared heater before , prefer bobcat mounted versions. Over here ( Aus ) , we dont seem to run anything like it . I have a Takeuchi tracked bobcat with a Simex 600mm profiler head and broom attachments and am looking at trying to get some more work within the field i'm in . Any experience would be great . Cheers

Replies2
  1. #1asphaltheater2013-04-10 22:06

    Hello, THis is a late reply but I would like to speak to you about our asphalt heaters that would meet your needs. You can check out our website in the meantime, www.asphaltheater.com or contsact me at 519-581 0676 x 501 thanks and I look forward to speaking to you Matt Kieswetter Heat Design Equipment Inc.

  2. #2buddy6052013-04-11 18:43

    Has worked with the trailer mounted one operator has to be aware to have it warm enough to be effective but not to warm as to burn the bituman. Anouther guy with a thermal gun helps.