Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

asv

highflow ยท 2014-01-09 22:50

Any one have any good results with a asv skidsteer

Replies6
  1. #1Moonlite2014-01-10 01:53

    The two I have been around seem to be good. So far no major repairs.

  2. #2Chass2014-01-10 03:39

    I have a ASV RC30 great little machine can not believe how well it digs and pushes dirt for only 30hp. Had to replace a drive motor the other day cost $2800au but still very happy with it.

  3. #3grk822014-01-12 22:24

    I have never owned one personally but everyone I know that has one or had one had lots of problems with the wiring and the tracks/undercarriages.

  4. #4cat9532014-01-13 06:38

    Got a RC50 very good machine no problems, however you have to take care of the undercarriage, it more of a finish grade machine,but it will do it all

  5. #5Chass2014-01-13 06:40

    So far no electrical problems (knock on wood) but like I said the drive motor failed I was told the shaft in the motors was to small, buy the updated motor and no more broken shaft.

  6. #6Chass2014-01-13 06:42

    Yep agree great machine