Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster! First and foremost, I recently got a sweet deal on a LX885 New Holland, 2400 hours, material bucket and forks, enclosed cab with heater. Looks really well taken care of and will go through the dealer's shop before it's delivered to me. I'm just looking for general problem areas to be sure my good skid will stay working as good as the day it leaves the shop. Extra grease, shorter intervals...any tips on this machine would be great. Also, I've got my old reliable L445 that I'd like to keep around for light work where the big, 7500 pound 885 won't work well, but my problem is as the skid warms up I loose forward on my right stick. Reverse seems equally strong on both right and left sides. Sound like a drive motor? Relief Valves? Lift and bucket also settle, which I'm almost sure is a relief valve that's faulty, but the loss of forward on the right side has me stumped. I know about enough to be dangerous, but I'm no mechanic. Thanks for the help everyone!
You probably have this fixed by now..I had this problem it was thee control arm slipping on pump shaft