Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV 40 adapter plate

johngalt56 ยท 2023-05-19 15:42

Need guidance on where to buy a premium adapter plate to operate Toro type attachments on the model 25 and 40 series ASV Tried an inexpensive one and is junk ideas welcome thanks

Replies2
  1. #1hollowellreid2023-05-21 11:13

    we have one that I think is a blue diamond brand- very rarely gets used only if we need to rent a Toro style attachment we dont own (vibratory plow, etc). what brand one do you have now? The RT40 is pretty strong I could see it tearing up an adapter. if these are attachments that dont need to switch back and forth to a mini skid I'd swap them out to ASV plates- you can buy them for about $200.00 and weld on to the Toro attachments. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links to other sites but a quick google should find a few suppliers.

  2. #2johngalt562023-05-22 07:31

    Thank you for the input and guidance will give this a try