Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV 4810 AC compressor is locked up

basicequipment ยท 2019-07-18 08:31

I have an ASV 4810 that has a locked up ac compressor and the id sticker is gone (not legible) from the compressor. I have a parts manual for the machine but it does not have any information on the AC system. The machine runs a mulcher head so ac is a must. I've tried contacting the new ASV outfit but they don't answer the phone and have not returned a call after we left a message. I am hoping there are some folks on the forum that are still running these machines (maybe your tag is still readable) or old dealers that may have the necessary info for this compressor. I would like to have the compressor in hand when my ac guy comes out to work on some other equipment for me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Replies0

No replies yet.