I just bought a used S630 and it will be here this weekend. I was to do service on it but checking on what oils to use. Is it ok to use Rotella T6 for the engine? What about hydraulic fluid and any other fluids? Wix filters? Can I get the owners manual online? Have not found it yet. Thanks
Depends on the engine, if its the Kubota then yes wix filters are fine, if it's the doosan or Kubota tier 4 engine then fuel and air filters will have to be bobcat but the oil filter you can get aftermarket. Just make sure diesel oil is cj4 or better for the newer engines. If you are in very cold environment and have the doosan engine bobcat recommends 10w30 diesel oil or synthetic. If you have the serial number I can tell you exactly what you need and hook you up with operator and service mamuals
Hi Bswwood. Sorry I forgot to mention it was a 2015 Doosan.
Sent you a PM Bswwood.