I've got an 06 RC100 in need of compressor, dryer etc. it's building pressure on the high side and u can see where the compressor has been leaking oil on the face of it. Was wondering if there's a place to get parts cheaper like a napa store etc. I can get it at track loaded parts but for what I need it's like 8-900 bucks. Thanks in advance
Well it's workin now. The compressor is still leaking oil but barely. I took the condenser or whatever it's called off the top of the cab turned it upside down and cleaned it. It was real dirty and clogged but you couldn't tell looking into it from the top side. All good now!!
Probably leaking from heat and pressure caused by the clogged up condenser, or just age and wear. When it comes time to replace parts look for a Red Dot dealer near you, I usually use Fleetpride, but there's lots of them around.
Tenfo thanks for the info. Can they match it up or is there like a generic 12volt compressor. Track loader parts has them but their like 700.00. Sounds high to me. Thanks again
There's a hundred different combinations of make, size, mounting, clutch w/pulley, and connections, have to cross reference or match.