Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV Information Wanted

Gdaddy ยท 2013-05-17 10:50

All, Would appreciate any helpful information on ASV skid steers, both pro & con. Looking at one to purchase but do not know much about them. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Gorman2013-05-18 14:11

    they are great for taking on lawns as long as it's straight in and out. gravel will kill the undercarrige. Lot of power, just make sure the dealer in your area is respectable.

  2. #2cartzblown94z2013-05-20 20:08

    Which model are you looking at?

  3. #3Gdaddy2013-05-23 11:33

    Thanks

  4. #4Gdaddy2013-05-23 11:35

    Rcv 60

  5. #5maddog2013-05-23 11:39

    I have the cat 257b same undercarriage as the 60. I personally like the undercarriage except for the mark up on parts. IMHO it's easy to work on and straight forward.

  6. #6Digdeep2013-05-23 13:41

    I have a RC50 for some time now and it has been a workhorse for me. I'd love to have the newer undercarriage with the metal face seals, but I can't justify buying a new machine.

  7. #7Gdaddy2013-05-25 13:41

    Thanks for the info