Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Asv md-70

Cliff ยท 2011-11-20 10:36

I recently aquired a ASV MD-70 Positrac loader. I had to replace the driveline. I did that, everything works except it has extremely poor track power. I removed the small third line that goes from the hydraulic drive motor back to the hydraulic reservoir. Oil pours out of it when I engage that circuit in forward or reverse. I am assuming the oil is by-passing internally in the drive motors. Are these re-buildable? How hard is it to remove them. I need to get a service manual on this machine but have had no luck locating one to date. Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cliff 831-212-3239

Replies3
  1. #1Cliff2011-11-21 22:12

    Just wondering, are there no ASV owners on this forum? Cliff

  2. #2Digdeep2011-11-21 22:48

    I have used this factory number in the past when I had technical questions 218-327-3434. Ask for Tim or Buck in service.

  3. #3southernman132012-01-30 18:12

    Just saw your thread, I have an rc 100 and have had issues with the drive circuit. I think that line your talking about is a case drain line and is supposed to be draining. You can download a free manual on trackloaderparts.com email me if I can help. [email protected] . I too have not had any luck on here with ASV questions