My asv pt30 has been suddenly dieing and then when I try to restart and turn the key there is nothing there. Light come on but won;t crank, click or anything. sometimes if I let it sit and come back it will start. Dieed yesterday and still have nothing.
First thing, on the no-start checklist would be battery, connections, fuses. As far as why it died, have you changed your fuel filter, recently? Oh, and welcome to the forum...
It won't turn over at all. I have lights . checked fuses
Have you checked the starter/ wiring going to it?
Something else occurred to me, this morning, as I woke up. There is a starter relay, in the fuse box that could be bad. OR the safety solenoid system, located, behind your calves, as seated in operators position... You will have to take out the floor pan, to get at the safety solenoid (its just 4 bolts).
I am speaking from my experience on an RC 30, but a lot of the grounding for the machine occurs at the left rear of hydraulic tank, at the bottom where tank bolts to frame (mount). There are several wires that go there, from multiple harnesses. I had a crazy hard electrical problem to troubleshoot, turns out bolt was quite loose. Hope this helps.