Just picked up an 05 rc100 less than 900 hrs, good bottom and decent looking unit. When you are going slow in forward or reverse and try to steer in either direction, it's jerky. It's like it goes from speed 1 to speed 3 and skips 2. It's just not smooth when going slow. Faster is no problem. Is there any adjustment for this or is this normal, I wouldn't think so. Al fluids are at normal level and it's in low speed drive. Thanks for any help.
Gee thanks for all the help. Never mind I found out theres a kit you can install in the controller anditnwill fix it. Was a campaign going on and a free fix at the dealer, but I dint ownnit at the time.
cool let us know if that fixed it!
Rc 100 steering Well that didn't do it, found out it's the right side drive motor and there may be more problems according to Terex. Drained the hydraulic tank and found metal, brass and steel. Apparently the brass is from the transmission because the drive motor came apart and has contaminated system. Not good