Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

asv50/60 cat 247/257b parts location

maddog ยท 2013-05-11 07:13

Hey folks, just wondering if there is a cheap place to find undercarriage parts for the asv system? I'm interested in new or good shape used. I missed an auction on a 257b undercarriage on ebay, oh well. I was greasing the bogies/idlers on a 257b and all were good except the left front idlers. I'm also interested in cheap tracks, the machine is for personal use, so I don't need the most expensive thing on the market. Thanks for any info.

Replies5
  1. #1cartzblown94z2013-05-11 22:06

    Trackloaderparts.com is where I got all my asv stuff from

  2. #2maddog2013-05-13 08:17

    Okay thanks

  3. #3cartzblown94z2013-05-13 10:38

    No prob, prices were fair and exploded pics help out too

  4. #4Gorman2013-05-13 19:28

    I bought stuff from them too. Good service over the phone. The guys seem to know their stuff. Fair prices.

  5. #5maddog2013-05-14 06:29

    Thanks again, I really do like the machine, and noticed how easy it is to work on. Parts are pricey but everything today is IMO. I plan to go with the upgraded aluminum wheels, probably look odd with only one side done for now. Seems the upgrade isn't all that much more money(??) especially when I figure in the ability to grease the idlers on a regular basis. I'm a little over board when it comes to greasing my equipment, figure too much grease is better then down time and parts replacement.