Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

At least it was a komatsu..

oregon96pd ยท 2014-07-07 22:00

I'll just leave this here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-oa1kAPaHI

Replies5
  1. #1brianbulldozer2014-07-08 16:51

    Pretty amazing to me that the engine keeps running the whole time.

  2. #2kshansen2014-07-08 20:55

    Who would have thought crossing that little stream would be a problem?

  3. #3oregon96pd2014-07-08 23:41

    Thats what i thought the first time the hood went under water :lmao Seems like a pressure washer would be less risky, but whatever lol

  4. #4Dickjr.2014-07-09 15:45

    When the front wheels went under with the mold board , that would have been a fine time to reverse , maybe his boss was gonna give him an extra serving of yak that evening if he could get across. I can't believe the tires upstream didn't float enough to flip it. I bet he didn't say hold my beer and watch this, that's why he didn't make it.

  5. #5CatGrader2014-07-09 23:29

    I wonder if its still there ?