Had two great days there.
I need to make it up there one day
ditto
Did you get to the old machine shop? I got a kick out of that when I was there many years ago. Wish I had some of those tools in my garage and the knowledge to run them. Was the middle of the week and my wife and I were the only ones there so got a private tour of the shop by a guy who was a retired prototype machinist from Chevy! He had among other things done the prototype work on the Corvair engine. At the time we were there he was making some parts to repair the parking brake locks on the old Station Wagons they transport people around the museum in on the shaper machine.
That's cool Nitelite ! http://www.thehenryford.org/museum/index.aspx We still use quite a few older Ford products . Remember growing up in the 1970's as a kid we had a local Ford dealer that sold any product the company offered . They sold cars , pickup's , medium & heavy trucks . Also handled Ford farm tractors & equipment . Pretty cool place .