Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D-7 17- A and #70 Cat. scraper

Don k ยท 2015-04-27 18:37

I have a D-7 cable control dozer with a #70 scraper I want to sell. Pony start, complete overhaul on main engine with less than 500 hours on it. New main clutch, new cable control clutches, Hahn seat. I no longer have use for it. I know I will not get what I have invested in it but about what should I try to get for it? I have pictures but have no idea how to put them on this forum. Thanks for any help.

Replies3
  1. #1Don k2015-04-27 19:14
  2. #2Scrub Puller2015-04-27 20:52

    Yair . . . Don k I'm no help at all being on the other side of the world but it's just marvellous to know that such machines exist. I hope you get a fair price and she goes to a good home is all that I can say. Cheers.

  3. #3grandpa2015-04-27 21:03

    Well my dad bought a brand new one in 1962, but it had hydraulic control. He gave twenty thousand for it. It was a new machine on one of Peter B. Kewet's jobs in Montana that he never used. If that helps you any....lol.