Hi Does anybody can share 1993 Atlas 1004 excavator schematics of hydraulic and electric?
I have both but it is for atlas ab 2002 l can upload if would work for your machine, lm looking for photo of hydraulic feed pump belt and tensioner set up from under machine, maybe your machine same as mine cheers
I can check this belt when i'm near to machine.
Hope this helps cheers
My old girl, Was sitting in a paddock for 10 years
Sorry not great with internet diagrams should be bellow
What a great looking beast of a digger, love it. Still roaring?
Yes only had for a month motor runs perfect,goi ng through it service and repairs, doesn’t slew yet and hydraulics slow, both hydro coolers are blocked working on unblocking at the moment, I’m a mechanic but never worked on something this big, not much on the internet info wise l have a few diagrams, anyone that’s got any knowledge on the hydraulics would be appreciated might start new thread cheers