I have ATLAS wheel loader AR95, after cranking the engine, when the transmission is shifted to forward, it doesn't drive forwards, when shifted to backwards, it doesn't move back. I have checked the gearbox, during cranking the engine both the solenoid valve (forwards and bakwards drive) are already ON (they magnitize). Please enlighten me, what is wrong with my wheel loader. Thank you so much for you help.
What is the charge pressure?
I don't know to be honest what the charge pressure is. It would be great if you describe it. Thanks.
Hi there, so the charge pressure is the small section on the rear of the pump. It "charges" the pump by providing oil and making sure the drive loop is pressurized. It also provides the pressure for the pump to change displacement, so without it the pump will stay in neutral
Observing the wheel loader can lift the bucket up and down, I think the hydraulic system works normally. I wonder if the charge pressure is related to the hydraulic pump.