Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terraload’r W9 owner search…

mx_599 ยท 2014-09-29 23:48

Hello, I am looking for an owner of, or someone who knows an owner, a W9 Terraload'r who has the engine side covers with the cast "Terraload'er" insignia for possible reproduction of part for my restoration. I am willing to pay money for this. Please contact me if you have any leads. Thanks!

Replies8
  1. #1stumpjumper832014-09-30 06:58

    I don't have a terraload'r, but I sure would like to see pics of yours... Thanks

  2. #2mx_5992014-09-30 12:06

    Okay! I definitely will. I actually bought 2 and they are being delivered either this week or next. Please subscribe and I will update this thread. I got the second one because it was a diesel and also as a parts machine for the first gas version. However, I don't think that the diesel HAS to be a parts machine and I might just look to restore both. They are both useable as is...the gas being in a little better shape. I believe they are both 1959. One W9A and W9G. Both with cabs. From what I can tell, the engine side covers were options. They have a cool "Terraload'r" cast iron plate. I know if I can find one out there and someone is willing to lend it out, it could be reproduced by a company the does cast iron work. The panel itself can be fabricated fairly easily from sheet metal. There is also a backhoe model 32 you can attach to these. I hope I can find one of these backhoes.

  3. #3mitch5042014-09-30 13:47

    Are these Case products?

  4. #4mx_5992014-09-30 15:19

    Yes, definitely. Case wheel loaders. Maybe a moderator could add Case to the subject. I figured I could try to get the word out. I also need to get on bone yard lists I suppose too. Thanks

  5. #5Ronsii2014-09-30 16:57

    I have some terratrac crawlers but no wheeled ones... there is a yahoo group for terratrac crawlers you might look on there for info about the wheeled ones.

  6. #6mx_5992014-10-01 21:31

    I will check...thanks for writing

  7. #7mx_5992014-10-01 21:34
  8. #8ol' Grump2014-10-02 08:31

    You might contact John Parks at http://www.tractorparts.com/ He's got about 50 acres of old critters and parts, might could be he's got what you're looking for.