Seeing the Marion 204-M has came up dry. I'll try another beast. How about an Atlas RD150 rocker rear dump trailer ? Got any pictures of this one anywhere in the world ? This is another one thats very hard to find info,pictures or anything on for that matter. Slagpot
I don't spend much time here... not yet anyhow. I was doing a google search on the 204-M and saw your posts. I have something that may be of interest. I worked in Papua New Guinea where we ran 3 of these shovels and have a fair bit of video. I am setting up a YouTube site and will be adding material time permitting. Hope this makes your day. Regards, Mike J (msjvista)
http://books.google.com.au/books?id...=Atlas RD150 rocker rear dump trailer&f=false Caterpillar chronicle : The history of the world's Greatest Earthmovers By Eric C. Orlemann page 108 Not much of a picture but hey it was only a google search.