Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

attachment resource

mouse ยท 2008-08-09 20:48

I propose that we set up a list of attachments and perhaps tech articles for compact equipment and if it flies make it a sticky for this forum. To give you an example of what I plan: Forestry Cutters: Bobcat Loftness Flail Mowers ... Rotary Cutters ... How to: Universal Attchment Mount specification ... etc etc I'm happy to manage the list, I'd welcome any contributions including from manufacturers (hi dennis!, I for example would like to be able include some of your posts here and places like tbn on the applications of forestry cutters) the idea at the end of the day is to have a good technical list of what is available and (sort of) how to use the stuff so we as industry insiders can figure out what to use for our application. whaddyareckon :stirthepot if you post a thread here and it contains a link or resource, once i add it to the list can you please delete your post so this remains manageable.

Replies3
  1. #1smreed2008-08-19 14:26

    Sounds like a good idea although i am still vague on the specifics.

  2. #2TriHonu2008-08-22 22:24

    Compact Equipment Magazine publishes an Attachment Buyers Guide (ABG) each year. You can also access a web version of the of the ABG HERE It includes links to the manufactures sites and contact information. It is a good starting point, however even the manufactures can not tell you if their attachment will be the best for your requirements. Is this where you are heading?

  3. #3Ryan_Cyg2009-03-31 14:07

    ForConstructionPros.com has set up an attachment resource that offers extensive lists of manufacturers and products for attachments, among other things. Check it out on the Equipment Connection: http://equipment.forconstructionpros.com/list/Attachments/