Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Attachments

ianholt150 ยท 2018-12-07 14:02

I am needing some new skidtrack attachments. Anybody know who to buy them from?

Replies4
  1. #1ianjoub2018-12-07 20:19

    I like the 2 I have gotten from SkidPro.

  2. #2DIYDAVE2018-12-07 21:21

    The ones I know, are likely too far away from you to be practical. Lots out there on the innernut, craigs list, fleabay, etc.

  3. #3ianholt1502019-01-10 10:06

    Anybody know what I need to convert said SVL75 to hi flow?

  4. #4KSSS2019-01-10 19:52

    I would see if you can find a high flow 75 that you could demo. Those 74 hp machines are not great high flow machines, but without knowing what your wanting to run on the machine it is hard to say. I really doubt that you can convert that machine to high flow after the fact or at least in a cost effective manner. But I would first demo one and see if it does what you need it to before putting much effort into converting yours to high flow. You will likely find that trading yours in for high flow machine would be the best way to get high flow.