Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Attachments for Case 450

Dieselgirl ยท 2013-03-05 19:31

I am a proud new owner of a 1972 CASE 450 dozer with backhoe attachment. Can anyone tell me what other attachments are available? I specifically would like a posthole digger, but I would like to know what else is available. Thank you!!

Replies1
  1. #1sheepfoot2013-03-05 20:08

    Welcome, Case sold some equipment for the 450's, But there was also alot of after market equipment also mounted to them. The s/n first will show the backhoe # 33 hoe has a single boom cylinder and the later had a # 35 hoe which had two boom cylinders. Most dozers had a drawbar, and two to three differant blades that could be selected, rear winch, backhoe and several differant bucket widths, ripper. Customers often put root rakes on the front blade, along with some 3 point hitches, custom made and a hyd pto. There is several after market hyd posthole diggers that can be mounted to the backhoe that work well also. Most of this equipment can be bought threw attachment vendors. All it takes is $$$$$ and you can get just about any thing!!!!.