Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

AUSA fork lifts- need a dealer in the states

Syleng1 · 2020-10-03 12:34

I own a C11m AUSA forklift made in Spain. It is an amazing forklift and goes places others won’t. Carry’s more weight than I could imagine but it is time for a clutch as I am out of adjustment. I figure I have about 6months of weekly use and I will be slipping. Any one know of a dealer in the states? I’ve gone to the website and called the local dealer to me - 125 miles away in New York and a dealer in Delaware and no calls back. I just need to purchase parts. I started this quest a few months before Covid so it’s not that. thanks! joe

Replies6
  1. #1excavator2020-10-03 13:01

    Farmer Equipment Co. in Lynden Washington is a dealer but we're all the way over on the other side of the country. Give them a call 360-354-4451

  2. #2seville0092020-10-03 13:16

    https://blakleyequipment.com/about-us/

  3. #3Syleng12020-10-04 09:26

    Thank you excavator!

  4. #4Syleng12020-10-04 09:27

    Thank you seville009 Blakley is the company I’ve been trying to reach. I’ll try again on Monday.

  5. #5seville0092020-10-04 10:37

    maybe try an email too (if case you’ve just been calling)

  6. #6Syleng12020-12-15 08:00

    Thank you, I tried them a while back before the buy out. They are just a reseller and buy from the dealer. Tacking on like 30%.