Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Austin Western 99H

Buddy ยท 2021-08-17 07:43

Just as well save another project from going to China. A fella can not have too many toy's. I always hear the man who dies with the most toy's wins. Win what ? Who knows.

Replies5
  1. #1Tugger22021-08-17 10:30

    Good to see you saving that grader.I guess the reality for us iron collectors is that our winnings will be determined by our estates,dependant on the price of scrap. I have a collection of Bucyrus Erie cranes that inclubes 10B 15B 22B 25B and 30B. At one time i thought there was value in having the whole Bucyrus sandbox set,but now i wonder. Still dosent stop me from collecting.

  2. #2skyking12021-08-17 13:19

    Tugger it's not hurting anybody very nice find on the blade there! if I see anything like that out west they want an arm and a leg for it and it looks worse than that. I have pretty much given up getting an easy blade project. Part of my problem is I only have the 20 ton tilt to haul it right now. That eliminates all the bigger blades.

  3. #3Buddy2021-08-17 16:53

    Lets see some pictures Tugger ! I most collect Northwest cranes but, I have had a few Bucyrus Erie in the past myself. 22B, 25B, and a 30B.. I always wanted a 15B but, never have come across one. Yet !

  4. #4skyking12021-08-17 21:50

    Here is a 15B shovel at a local gravel outfit HeavyEquipmentForums

  5. #5Buddy2021-08-18 07:19

    That is what I am looking for. Too far from me.