Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Austin western crane

superdaveweld ยท 2017-06-14 15:06

HI all I have a austin western crane. I need all the information I can get. Where can i find the model #? The drum park brake is stuck and I don't have a brake down and i need to dissasemble and free it up. Any insite from somebody would be appericated. I am also looking for for the extendable section of the boom. It was bent and the jib was stuck. I had to cut part of the bottom of it out to free the jib for transport. The fella I got it from put all new hdy valves, hoist cable etc on it then discovered the boom was tweeked. he had done the brakes too but had let it set and now they are leaking. I got this machine fairly cheep to put up iron for my shop and use as a yard machine. I am trying to go thru it as time allows and make it usable. I would love to find a parts manual and load chart data it looks to be about a 8 to 10 ton unit. the old girl weighs about 15 ton.

Replies5
  1. #1Tones2017-06-14 19:31

    Either a 220 or a 410 model

  2. #2Jesseryan5742017-07-25 09:18

    I have a 410 at the house. Info is kinda sparse tho I have seen some manuals on eBay. Like tones asked what does the load chart say it is.

  3. #3superdaveweld2019-05-16 14:20

    Sorry for the long time absent. I don't have a load chart any where on the crane. I lost my pc with all my log-in info. for all my stuff , just now back on here. I also need info for accessing the service brakes as they are leaking now. like I said sorry for the long response time. I had to redo all my bank accounts and everything; that's what I get for not writing everything down and relying on a gremlin filled box.

  4. #4Alganon2020-12-27 22:33

    Hi , I just bought a 210 , engine runs very rough must have choke on for it to run . Trying to find info on engine / carb to get kit for carb . Any guidance would be appreciated . Thanks , Alg

  5. #5John Griffin2020-12-29 21:33

    Does your 210 have a 264 international engine?