Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Austin-Western Super 300 seal kits

ANTHONY ROAD ยท 2011-06-17 18:59

Hi i got a 1978 austin western super 300 i really need seal kits anybody know where i can find them at. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1BB642011-06-17 20:42

    Dwan Hall did a great refurb/restoration in this thread -- use the advanced search function for Dwan Hall and Austin Western and you'll likely find him commenting on other AW threads with sources and suggestions. Good luck!

  2. #2mitch5042011-06-17 23:27

    Here is the authnentic parts source for A-W: http://www.minnpar.com/ Many of the seals in an A-W are standard, and can be matched up by number, or dimensions, at a good parts store. I have a 1962 Super 366, and they are great machines. Good Luck, Mitch

  3. #3willie592011-06-18 00:24

    Dang Mitch, I was actually thinking MinnParr when I first saw this thread, just wasn't certain. LoL Welcome to the forum ANTHONY ROAD. I changed the thread title and spelling to better reflect your question about your machine.

  4. #4Dwan Hall2011-06-18 00:29

    mitch hit it on the head. http://www.minnpar.com/ That is ware I have gotten most of the parts I have needed when they have them in stock. I was thinking of asking the moderators to make it a requirement that you must post pictures before you could ask for advice on any particular machine. You know we are all picture junkies here.

  5. #5willie592011-06-18 00:56

    Now that's just funny! LMAO