Does anyone use one of these Vevor nozzles or something similar? https://www.homedepot.com/p/VEVOR-1in-Barb-Digital-Fuel-Nozzle-with-Swivel-Max-Flow-Rate-12-6-GPM-Auto-Shut-Off-Diesel-Gas-Pump-Nozzle-Kerosene-Red-DZSRYPZJSSL16YH9V001V9-251009/339244844?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&fp=ggl&srsltid=AU7gw4XTpo2gdJ5LUljaxHWLv0TOG_GtBC-75DEQZNSZxQglM6DX1jesvyE I currently use one from JME but the meter display quit working and the auto shut off doesn't work reliably below about 40°F. Automatic Diesel Nozzle with Built-in Digital Meter Since 1974, JME has been a trusted distributor of petroleum equipment, loading systems, sanitary supplies, fire safety products, and industrial parts. Shop now to see why 1000s of customers have chosen us as their preferred provider. www.jmesales.com I'm not selling fuel, just using it to keep track of usage of each machine. The JME nozzle costs about 3 times as the Vevor and lasted about 3 years. It would be great if it reliably clicked of in colder weather also.
Opw,Husky are better nozzles and add mechanical meter at the pump. My dad had commercial nozzles on his auxiliary tanks some new some used he picked up doing gas station work, always better than the pump kit type nozzles.
Fill Rite and Husky I think are the same. There is an Arctic auto nozzle about 3 times the price of a std. auto nozzle. They also have a digital/mechanical meter that goes on the pump that might be more reliable than an electronic digital meter on the nozzle. They also have inline digital meters. I'd go with a mechanical meter on the pump. Less to go wrong with it. OPW is what a lot of service stations use but I don't know how pricey they are. Automatic Nozzles Fill-Rite's automatic fuel transfer nozzles feature heavy-duty construction and come in a variety of gasoline, diesel, and cold weather options. www.fillrite.com 1" Cold Weather Automatic Diesel Spout Nozzle (Blue) Fill-Rite's automatic fuel transfer nozzles feature heavy-duty construction and come in a variety of gasoline, diesel, and cold weather options. www.fillrite.com Search results for: 'meters' www.fillrite.com
Amazon Opw 11A is rated for -20f temp around $90 but do have a extreme weather rated for -65*
I'd guess the Amazon OPW is a Chinese copy. Might be a good nozzle though.
OPW 11A Automatic Diesel Nozzle without Hold-Open Clip Since 1974, JME has been a trusted distributor of petroleum equipment, loading systems, sanitary supplies, fire safety products, and industrial parts. Shop now to see why 1000s of customers have chosen us as their preferred provider. www.jmesales.com
Those are pretty good prices.