Hi all just bought a 1994 auto car wg64 triaxle with Cummins m11 8ll dump truck. It's my first commercial truck I've had .I'm looking for info on these also where I might find a manual and parts for it . I'm located in Connecticut. Thanks
Volvo/GMC/Autocar. As far as cab parts--Salvage. As far as dash parts also salvage. Engine-Cummins M11 manuals on Ebay, same with transmission and drive axles. Instrument cluster is a problem area and there are no new replacement instrument clusters to be had. * probably AI
Ok thanks for info . Do you know of any salvage yard that might have this type of truck? Also do you know of any way to get a new manufacturer sticker that goes on door not cab? Thanks
Once a truck starts hitting the 30 year old mark--Depending on brand things can get tough to acquire. Volvo dropped the GMC/Autocar back far enough shelves are bare, although most air valves and some electrical is a standard use item on other makes. As far as any data info plates/stickers those would be a item stamped to that individual trucks specifications. Possibly a FB Autocar group might be able to help with that but I doubt it. Autocar is still in production as vocational trucks--garbage/hook lift and some dump trucks, it is the oldest vehicle manufacture in the U.S. still in existence. * Purpose-built trucks engineered by the leading OEM dedicated to severe-duty trucks Autocar is the only American truck manufacturer focused on trucks for severe-duty vocational applications. www.autocartruck.com