The clutch brake suddenly quit after washing the truck the clutch works but cannot get into gear. Any suggestions
Are you sure there still is a clutch brake in it? If it was a two piece hinge type with button lock--those are known to fail at a moments notice. * Probably AI.
Hello, new fella, Notiller09. K-Dub is a helluva rig. I’d drive that rig anywhere. Especially, a T800. They just don’t build them that way anymore. One day, the judge will give my rig license back. And, I’ll be back on the road. What’s your CB handle? They call me, White Bread Thunder. Because my lyrics are not suitable for people eighteen and under. I love to ratchet-jaw on the radio. Your clutch brake? It’s not hard to figure out. There is a hole in the transmission you can look and see what’s going on. Report back with what you find.
We’re going to check it out today we let the truck drip dry overnight